Friday, February 4, 2011

Mini Challenges

Okay, new idea. Couples are going to be in charge of coming up with a mini challenge for an assigned week. In between, we'll (mom, dad, Matt and me) come up with some type of physical challenge. I think that if everyone is in charge of one, then everyone can come up with something that they think they can win... that way it's balanced!

Remember, Russ can't do push-ups or pull-ups, so don't include those in your challenge. Any volunteers to go first? If anyone chooses to opt out of assigning a week, then the challenge in it's place will be who can run the fastest 5k (I think that should be sufficient motivation:))

The challenge can be ANYTHING! I know Olivia suggested memorizing something (so no one else can take that if she wants it).

Oh, and mom doesn't know what her points are, but she said dads were 485.

4 comments:

  1. Russ and Emily volunteer to come up with something next week (starting Monday the 14th)

    We will let you know sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! What about doing a boy winner and girl winner? I work out everyday and Scott works out 1/2 as much & not as hard & he'd still kick my trash.

    Pretty please!?!? I want a shot. That's all I'm askin' for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Olivia. The boys will kick my trash at any sort of exercise challenge. I want a shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, we're totally doing a boys and girls winner. It's not fair at all if we don't.

    ReplyDelete