Friday, February 18, 2011

Points for Week 3

1st: Em and Russ 700
2nd: Olivia 690
3rd: Kristal 687
4th: Matt 677
5th: Marlena 595
6th: Jeff 593
7th: Mom and Dad 535
6th: Scott 525

Wall sit Challenge
Boys:
1st: Matt 3:33 (+50 points)
2nd: Russ 2:11 (+30 points)


Girls:
1st: Emily 11:00 (+50 points) (Matt wants evidence, he doesn't believe you... he thinks you should prove it by doing it again on Skype)
2nd: Kristal 2:30 (+30)
3rd: Olivia (+20)


*Don't forget the baseball throw this week. And next week I was thinking of suggesting to mom, for the physical mini challenge, who can hold the plank longest... and this time I think we should do it on skype, so we can be challenged by each other*



4 comments:

  1. I watched Emily do that wall sit. It's legit.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was 2:20 and I thought my thighs would die so congrats to the other ladies!

    I'll have to double check with Scott then post our scores. Sorry we're late! Does 3rd place get any points?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like we trust you Russ... you were still going to drink your energy drink and not count it as lost points...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow serious???? I thought the rules only talked about soda, and then you explained that it included energy drinks so I understood and didn't drink any. Why am I the untrustworthy one here?

    ReplyDelete